30. A picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge.
I started this blog [challenge] on February 3rd. Since then, A lot of amazing things have happened to me. I have so much to be grateful for. Let me count the ways...
- Valentine's Day! I dressed in all pink, white, and red, and my valentine dressed up for me, too. We went about a normal monday school day without seeing each other, but he called me awake and called me all day after that, leaving me sweet voicemails and cute texts. I finally saw my love before wind orchestra, briefly, and I could hardly contain my excitement. After class we exchanged gifts and then went to an early dinner. It was so simple and perfect.
- Summer job offers. This summer we've got a couple of options, which is great. I don't feel nervous about my near future at all, financially speaking that is.
- Reconnecting with my grandmom. Before I wrote that post about her, it had been several weeks since I've spoken to her. And before that, I would talk to her almost every day. Being able to hear her voice again was such bliss, I forgot how terribly I missed that woman. Since that blog post, I've been talking with her much more often. It's been just like back in the day, and I plan to keep it like that.
- Solidifying my priorities a little better. I've always had them pretty disorderly in my youth, even though I knew what I wanted out of life and what I needed to do. This semester, and more specifically these last 30 days, I've put my self sermon into effect: with balancing le boyfriend, instrumental practice hours, personal time, and study time, I have felt more satisfied than ever before. Not to say that things have been flawless, no no no. But now I'm pretty sure my conscience has been pleased with my decisions on a daily basis. I feel more in control than ever before. And that's a pretty good feeling.
- Understanding and experiencing the notion of true love. Life has been so incredibly happy and fulfilling ever since I got back together with Ben. Never would I have believed this would be our turnout. I am so in love! And I'm so comfortable. and grateful. and lucky. Before this very colorful college relationship of ours, I had a preconceived notion of what love was. I thought I knew, but I had no idea.
Okay, so there's my five good things, and that's me today around 1 o'clock. Goodbye for now. I'll write again sometime after April 23rd. I promise to keep away from here until then!