- I love myself just the way I am.
- I feel good and good is attracted to me.
- I am inherently worthy as a person.
- I accept and learn from my mistakes.
- I accept the natural ups and downs of life.
- I am healthy, strong, and capable.
- I am willing to relax, let go and have fun.
- I am safe and always feel protected.
- My body is healthy, energized, and perfect in every way.
- I am healthy, whole and complete.
- I am successful in whatever I do.
- I always have more than I need.
- New opportunities are opening for me.
- My possibilities are endless.
- I am clearly pointed in the direction of my dreams.
- I am surrounded with loving, caring people in my life.
- The warmth of love fills my world.
- I live in harmony and balance with everyone I know.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Positive affirmations work as a wonderful self improvement technique for self esteem, finances, daily living, relationships, and more. All you have to do is find 5 or 10 affirming statements that you would like to truly believe. The negative beliefs of your inner critic will not change overnight; however, if you continue using positive affirmations multiple times per day, you will begin to see manifestations of their reality in your life. Here are a bunch of my personal favorites: